Inclusive Classrooms using Technology

How can you increase inclusivity in a classroom using technology? How can you make sure that every student feels heard and included? How can every student participate and engage with your classroom content?

We researched three forms of technology: Immersive Reader, Virtual Classrooms, and NearPod, to answer the questions above and created a video presenting our learning and demonstrating said technology. We presented our technology findings to our EDCI 336 class on Tuesday. Please find notes on my classmates presentations here.

EdTech video created with group

We started by connecting as a group and brainstorming ideas for our assignment, before splitting up and researching three individual technologies. We stayed in touch through the creation of our videos, to make sure that we were on the same page and on the right track for our artifact and presentation. Once all three of us had created our parts of the video, I edited them together to create the final product. We presented slides to our class and discussed the contents of our video.

← Previous Post

Next Post →

1. Great post, Sarah! I appreciate all of the links you have put throughout and the video compilation you and your group put together is very informative!