The last video I decided to try was this 10 minute Neck, Shoulder & Upper Back Pain Relief routine. I noticed that I had been focusing a lot on stretching out my back, and I wanted to pay a bit more attention to my neck and shoulders. This routine is done sitting down, and it’s kind of funny because I chose to do it as soon as I opened my eyes, while still in bed this morning. I like the accessibility aspect and convenience of a seated routine and I learned a lot of new poses and stretches from this one! My favourite part were the seated twists and diagonal side stretches – they honestly felt amazing. I decided to include a side flexion in my final routine which is a similar feeling stretch, but done standing up.

Something that I wish I discovered earlier in this GOAL process is Tiktok yoga routines! I don’t have the video anymore but I saw a 30s video on the Tiktok app just showing 3 quick yoga poses you can run through, and it was such a simple reminder to take a moment to practice some poses. Something I’ve learned is that yoga doesn’t always need to be during a dedicated “moment”, it’s okay to engage in yoga whenever I find a moment to do a little stretch or pose throughout my day. With that being said, I find that if I neglect having those dedicated times, I lose out on the mindfulness and meditation factor, so that’s something to consider as well.